I have NEVER seen food like they served at the wedding...I have the menu and it is 12 pages long!!!!!!!
after a "cocktail hour" that lasted two hours and had over 100 items such as seafood, roasted lamb, cheeses, fruits, veggies, ribs, pastas, sushi, etc we entered the ballroom and this was the start of our 4 course sit down dinner...salad with pears in rasberry sauce accompanied by candied pecans, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese...
Pete ordered Manicotti...
Patti loved the veal...
I was sorry I was too full to eat much of my Prime Rib...the deep fried mashed potato was the hit of the night...we all loved it!!! (they served seconds but who could possibly eat them????)
there was even a choice of chicken and fries for the younger guests...
the fabulous wedding cake was cut and then served to our table after midnight
and finally...at 1 am we had the "Vienese Hour" which was a huge selection of pastries, cookies, chocolate fountain, fruit and other sweets...unbelievable...and then as we left, we were served godiva chocolate dipped strawberries sprinkled with powdered sugar...decadent!!!!There was lots of food at all other times as well. We enjoyed fresh NY bagels every morning, lots of Pizza, chinese food, deli meats and soooooo much more...Sarah Beth was in heaven!!!! (me too)
Fresh fruit and yummy dip with Sarah Beth's favorite... Strawberries...
Brownies...
Pastries...
A street vendor hot dog in one hand and still begging for that awesome NY Pizza..and we ate it all...
snacks on the Ferry...
Fresh fruit and yummy dip with Sarah Beth's favorite... Strawberries...
Brownies...
Pastries...
A street vendor hot dog in one hand and still begging for that awesome NY Pizza..and we ate it all...
snacks on the Ferry...Okay. As you can see, Weightwatchers will be a sad sad meeting this week and I will have to work out at the gym everyday for weeks to burn off the extra calories but it was worth it!!! Sarah Beth and I especially enjoyed the TASTE of New York!!!






1 comments:
That trip looked like fun! I would have been in Heaven like Sara Beth and every picture would have been with me eating. Everyone in your family looked so beautiful and handsome! We need a picture of everyone dressed up like that!
Post a Comment