As some of you know, I'm on the activities committee in the Irmo ward. Last night was our ward Christmas Social. Patti offered to help as a Laurel Project...she took over the Santa's visit...getting youth to help, decorating the primary room, taking pictures and is getting them developed and making frames to give them to parents on Sunday! She did an awesome job!!!! Sarah Beth sung "Away in the Manger" with a group of primary girls and Connor and Pete were chosen to play the chimes. It was a wonderful evening with yummy food (and NO I DID NOT EAT A SINGLE DESSERT!!!), good friends and just a lot of FUN!!! It was so fun to see Patti laughing and joking with the youth and enjoying herself at last in her ward! A Christmas miracle!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
it looks great! I hope ours is fun too
You did a good job decorating! The twins and Patti look so cute. I am dying to see ya'll in eleven days! I can't wait!
Post a Comment