Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Long time....

So it's been two years....so much has happened...I have a new daughter (Andrew married Tiffany in the Mesa Temple in April, 2011)...a new granddaughter (sweet precious Kinsley born to LaNelle and Steven in March 2011)...and another grandson (adorable Walker born to Peter and Ellen in August 2011)...LaNelle and Steven now live in LEXINGTON (woot woot)...Peter and Ellen live in Charleston (Peter is in law school there)...Patti is home again and working as a nanny with a boyfriend (Kyle) we all like a lot...I left the PICU (sob!) and love working as a Nurse Informaticist with my MSN...my sweet precious Heather is very active in Church and working towards the day we will be sealed in the Temple...FINALLY, my whole family together forever!!!!  I could go on and on and on but it would take forever and I would give up (hence no posts in forever) so I will just start with today...next post will be all about the 12 year old twinners!!!

0 comments: