Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Peter and Ellen's wedding...

unedited...out of order...tons more to come...just got called in to the PICU...grrrr but the wedding was SO SO FUN!!!! and if Peter and Ellen can get to the internet, wanted them to see something anyway...I'll clean it up later!













































5 comments:

Pamelia said...

Everything looked beautiful! I hope that y'all are so happy! Peter and Ellen looks very happy!
So Sorry that we couldn't be there. Miss you!

Pamelia said...

I KNOW not hope Ooops!! haha

Mary Beth said...

it was awesome!
LaNelle and Patti in their GORGEOUS dresses :o) That's pretty good when they can pull off something so big.
The food looked awesome!

kim e said...

You are right, it was so fun. We always have such a great time together. Everything was so beautiful!

Marina said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! I've been away from the blogging world for soooo long!!! I've missed out on so much! I'm trying to get caught back up...

You have a great family!!! And, I love the lost tooth story. Kids do speak wisdom!