Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Survey...


tagged by reading LaNelle's blog...


Be Festive and Enjoy!


1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
( not counting the obvious...all my family together...DT's surgery to go well and he be cancer-free...anyway, my gorgeous dream home is all I really want or expect but if we are wishing...)


1. Church CDs (Best of Janice Kapp Perry and Michael McLean)

2. new scriptures (mine are so old, I have shelf liner covering them to keep them together...SERIOUSLY)

3. new washer/dryer

4. post graduation construction science management job for Peter

5. baby for LaNelle and Steven



2. What is your favorite handmade gift you ever received?

so so many...but probably the shadow box framed flowers and note on the back from Peter (6th grade) and Br Brooksby's life story


3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

ummmm...i don't do crafts...love to get them but cannot create them. at all. seriously (always feel like a faker in Relief Society...)


4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

we got so much it was ridiculous...but my very favorites I got the same year...an opal necklace from Mama and a stereo from Daddy...I was 14. pretty awesome gifts.


5. What is your favorite holiday food?

no contest here..Mama's pralines, wedding cookies and her cornbread dressing for sure!!!! but how I wish I could eat Granddaddy's grits and butt's meat...I miss that Christmas eve tradition!!!!


6. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

refer to Question # 3...unless you count food...I'll be cooking up some good stuff!!!

7. Favorite Holiday Songs?

"I'll be Home for Christmas", the hymns...especially "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"


8. Favorite Holiday Pastime?

being with all seven of my children...eating...carols...driving around and looking at decorations...shopping...baking...seeing friends...testimonies on Christmas Eve...I LOVE EVERYTHING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


Thanks LaLa...and now, if you are in the mood to spread some holiday spirit, consider yourself tagged! :)

2 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I know exactly how you feel about not being crafty. There are always such cute things for our wards Super Saturday but mine have never turned out like the model!

LaNelle said...

I can't wait for Christmas at home! I'm so excited!